Looking for help?
Table of Contents
< All Topics

The retailer is no longer in business, how do I register a claim?

Should your retailer no-longer be in business, or you feel that they are not assisting you, then please contact our customer service team on customer.services@mammothuk.com and have the following available – proof of purchase, including date of purchase, product name and size plus description of problem.

Our experienced team will give you an opinion on your issue. If your issue is covered by the FAQs, but you wish for us to arrange an inspection via a Third Party, we are able to instruct the Service Team of HomeServe who are completely independent and linked to the Furniture Ombudsman.

We will ask you to pay £50 for this service by Credit Card – in the event that HomeServe deem the mattress to be faulty, we will repair or replace the mattress in line with the below, on a like-for-like basis (or for an equivalent specification in the event your product is discontinued) and refund your £50