The Mammoth Guarantee & Extended Warranty
We are confident you will love your Mammoth however in the unlikely event that you find fault with your purchase as a result of either defective materials or a manufacturing fault, please see our Guarantee and extended Warranty arrangements below.
To extend the length of your Guarantee and to double the length of your Warranty for free please register your mattress within the first month of purchase here
Your standard guarantee will expire after 12 months if you do not register.
Please note that the Guarantee/Warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness in the filling material or a decrease in the slow recovery performance, which does not affect the pressure relieving properties.
- Any smells relating to the mattress
- Body indentations relating to normal settlement
- Level of perceived comfort
- Where a product has been purchased online, and the complaint is due to the “feel” of the mattress
- Where the mattress has had more than 1 owner
The Guarantee will cease to apply if during the guarantee period, any of the following applies:
- Abuse, misuse, or general wear and tear
- Folding or rolling the mattress after it has been used
- The mattress has been used on a slatted base with slats more than 7.5cm apart
- Any causes other than faulty manufacture or materials
- Where the product is soiled, has become wet, or in an unsanitary condition
- Where the customer care has not been applied – this includes not rotating the mattress as recommended
- Where the cover has been removed where the label does not state “removable, washable cover”
- A new mattress has been used with an existing, damaged divan or a divan that is deemed to be of unsuitable quality
The Guarantee covers any deterioration, which causes the mattress to have a permanent indentation of considerably more than the guidelines issued by the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) and HomeServe as below;
Depth of accepted settlement by age:
0-6 months – 2.5cm
6-12 months – 3cm
12-24 months – 3.5cm
24-36 months – 4cm
36-60 months – 4.5cm
If as a result of either defective materials or a manufacturing fault is found with your mattress the following applies;
Excel, Shine, Move, Rise, WHMH, Prestige Models
5+5 Year Limited Guarantee mattress replaced free of charge if the fault is reported within 5 years of your purchase.
After that, a pro rata amount of your original purchase price will apply. You will be required to contribute a percentage of the original purchase price as follows:
- Year 6 20% of the purchase price
- Year 7 40% of the purchase price
- Year 8 60% of the purchase price
- Year 9 – 10 80% of the purchase price
Wake and Play Models
3+3 Year Limited Guarantee Mattress replaced free of charge if the fault is reported within 3 Years of your purchase.
After that, a pro rata amount of your original purchase price will apply as follows
- Year 4 40% of the purchase price not offered by Asp, should we take out?
- Year 5 60% of the purchase price
- Year 6 80% of the purchase price
Mattress covers and Zips
are covered by a 1-year guarantee.
1 Year guarantee
Due to the intimate nature of the product Mammoth pillows are non-returnable and non-refundable on comfort issues.
- Divans, Bases and Headboards
- Divan Bases are covered by a 3-year guarantee + 2-year warranty
- Ottomans are covered by a 3-year guarantee + 2-year warranty
(Pistons on an Ottoman are covered by a 2-year guarantee)
- Headboards are covered by a 3-year guarantee + 2-year warranty
- Adjustable bases are covered by a 3-year guarantee + 2-year warranty
- Adjustable Motors and Mechanisms are covered by a 2-year guarantee
Making a claim
Should a manufacturing fault arise during your warranty period, we request that you make your claim by contacting the retailer from whom the product was purchased. The retailer will process your claim and contact us where required.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights.Make a claim